Services & Facilities
Rosewood Downs is a residential facility which prides itself on excellence in care whether on a short term basis for a convalescent or respite period to a longer term placement.
Rosewood Downs is a healthy alternative to hostel care. Long term residents make Rosewood Downs their permanent home. Focus is given to individual care.
Our accommodation is graceful and finely appointed with modern facilities. Our rooms are spacious with all rooms overlooking a courtyard or a garden setting.
Rooms vary from single to double/twin share beds.
All rooms are provided with a private bathroom for the sole use of the occupants to ensure comfort, privacy, cleanliness and dignity for our residents.
All residents are welcome to bring their own personal furniture (e.g.: TV/Small cabinet etc.) to effect a familiar and homely environment.
- No ingoing fees/no bonds
- 24 Hour Care - Supervised by Qualified Staff
- Modern Emergency paging system
- Nutritious home cooked meals prepared in house by our experienced cook
- Lunch is the main meal of the day - Hot lunch/ Dessert/ Tea & Coffee
- Special Dietary needs accommodated
- Assessment by C.A.S.S. not required however, Rosewood Downs works closely with all assessment teams.
- Assistance with showering, dressing and grooming by experienced and caring personal staff.
- Provision of full laundry/linen service
- Room cleaning service
- Doctor of your choice
- Visiting Podiatrist- Monthly
- Visiting Hairdresser weekly by appointment at our salon.
- Coordinated activities and access to community groups/outing and shopping
- Bus Stop directly at entrance of residence
- In-house mail service- incoming and outgoing
- Commitment to welfare and happiness of all residents and families.